Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Formatting issues

It would appear that perhaps the document contains markup? The color of the
box will vary (mine is actually yellow), but it will be the marginal area
allowed for the "balloons." See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html for
general principles (though the article is written for Word 2002/2003).

http://word.mvps.org

"DBS Consulting" DBS wrote in message
I am having a problem with formating documents created in an older version
of
Word to 2007. Everytime I bring up an older document it immediately pushes
everything to the left and places a gray rectangular box on the right side
of
the page. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.