plasma33 plasma33 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Justification Alignment Issue

Hi Guys,

I am writing a paper for a journal and for some reason the format that's given is not allowing me to do the justification properly. I am attaching the word file to show what I am trying to say in the link given below. I need to properly justify the contents (AA sequence) in sub-section 2.2 on page 1 and 2. I need that sequence to be properly justified to match the other paragraphs. Currently its been justified but not on the right side of the sequence. That's just a sample sequence and I have heaps of those to add on the journal paper.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/fqv67a...WordBanter.doc

I did my best to fix and checked some option on the word option too but it didn't help. I tried using the hyphenation option but its not making any much difference. Also I have to make sure that it doesn't affect any other formatting on the word file if we try to change any settings.

Good luck and thanks in advance guys.

Cheers
Plasma33