Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jan Kucera Jan Kucera is offline

Default how to identify nested tables with same content

If you are in the world of Open Office XML file format, you can do the trick
in XML.
As far as I know you can't do it from Word UI, maybe someone else.

Jan

"adgorn" wrote in message
I have a large table that has tables nested in it's first column. The
nested
tables initially all have different content. But, after customizing for a
client, some of these nested tables may end up having the same content.
This
then becomes a dupliction that I need to identify for removal. So, is
there
a way to identify all the instances of nested tables in a word document
where
their content (ignore formatting) is identical?
--
Alan