Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I remove auto text from starting up every time I open a ne.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"wordbeginner" wrote in message

"speirs" wrote:

Each time I open a Word document it opens with text already added. I

recall
that i saved this text before, but I had no idea that what I must have

been
prompted to save was probably a letterhead option, so that each time you

open
the new doc it has the header already there for you. please help. I

want to
be able to open a new doc without the annoying text to delete each time.
thanks