Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do you Split a table in office 2007?

True, but it is on the main ribbon and I suppose you could add it to the
shortcut menu if you felt so inclined -
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_...amatically.htm

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Split Table seems to have been removed from the shortcut menu. I may
have added it to one of the shortcut menus in previous versions, but
I wouldn't have thought to do so if it hadn't been on some other
shortcut menu to begin with. At any rate, it's not on the menu for a
cell or a row in Word 2007.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
With the cursor in the table Layout Merge group Split Table?

Sylvia wrote:
In office 2000 you were able to split a table, can't seem to be able
to do this in 2007. Can split/merge cells but this is not what I
want to do.