Word Heretic

G'day "Help with document formatting" Help with document
,

Use your Forms toolbar to insert form fields into table cells of fixed
size. Then 'lock' the document for forms using that same toolbar to
turn it into "Field entry" or Forms mode.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

"Help with document formatting" Help with document
reckoned:

I have a document that I want to keep the same except that I wasn to be able
to edit fields such as name, address, phone, etc. I don't want to keep having
to respace the document. I want to add fields in Word 2003 that someone can
just click to add the text and the rest of the document will stay the same.
Can anyone help?