Vic e

Default How to change to smaller page size for commercial printing

I have a 200 page Word document with multiple sections in 8.5 x 11" page
format that I want to change to 6.14 x 9.21 page format for commercial book
printing. When I change page size from the page set-up in the file box, I
get the following message "Settings you choose for the left and right
margins, columns, spacing, or paragraphs are too large for the page width in
some sections". My margins are top & bottom .8" and left and right .6" with
a .4" gutter.
--- I'm using Word 2003 and MS XP Professional.
Help!

Thanks, Victor