Jeff

Default Document Map question

I am learning to use Document Map in Word 2002. It's working fine except for
one annoying feature. It correctly shows the Headings I use but it also
shows items formatted as "Normal" text. If I change these items to "Body
text" they disappear from the Document Map (which is what I want).

Maybe I am using Normal text style incorrectly. I tend to use it
interchangeably with body text assuming they are really the same. I guess
that must be wrong. Anyway, how do I prevent the Document Map from showing
items formatted as "Normal"?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam