Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Text box visible only in "Reading layout"

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/...leGraphics.htm.

Note that, as far as I know, text in text boxes is never included in a
word count.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PerStromgren" wrote in message
I have a strange document where a specific text box only shows in

Reading
layout, not in print layout. I have tried to remove one thing after

another,
but can't get to this text box. I can, however, delete text in the

text box
when it is visible using Reading layout.

Tools-Options-Print has everything checked under "Include with

document".

Tools-Word Count does not see the text in the text box.

Could this be a case of hidden text?