Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
a41708

Default Comments about the spanish Microsoft Office 2007 beta

I downloaded the beta yesterday night, and I'm starting to use it.
First I can say is, I really like this change. Everything is so simple and
easy to find!
There are still some buttons which are not translated in this spanish
version. For example, 'Change styles' (Cambiar estilos), 'Find' (Buscar),
'Page break' (Salto de página) and 'Cross-reference' (Referencias cruzadas)
Then, I think you should let the users choose the style: the previous Office
2003 one, or the new one. Or maybe, to put the old menus in the upper-left
Office button, all of them in a special group such as 'Complete menu' or
something like this.
I would also like to have something like a search box. For example, when you
write 'text effects' a list would appear: 'bold, italics, underlined,
subscript...' Clicking one of them would either execute the button or would
tell you where you can find it.
Anyway, I think you are in the right way, and you are making a very good
product. Congratulations!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers