garfield-n-odie

No, SEQ is not the same as LISTNUM, except that both are fields. What
does Word Help say about SEQ fields?

~D~ wrote:

Yes..I am not familiar with fields. How do I do that? Is that the same as a
"list num"?
"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message

Do you mean besides just typing the number? Try a { SEQ } field.

~D~ wrote:

If I wanted a number to appear at the cursor how would I insert it.

Using

bullets/numbering gives me alignmant, formatting which is what I don't

want.

Here is an example:

Text text text (insert #1) text text text (insert #2)
Text text text text text text text text text text (insert #3)
text text text text text text text text text text (insert#4)

Thanks in advance.