Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word as email editor

Probably, as Outlook 2007 uses a separate (Word like) email editor.

Personally however, I have never found it necessary or desirable to use Word
as the Email editor in Outlook.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RogerG" wrote in message
I just loaded Office 2007 Home edition which does not include Outlook. My
Outlook is the 2002 version and now I can't set Word as the email editor.
Did I just lose an Outlook function because I updated Word?

Roger