Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I lock settings for a student for testing purposes

If he is very knowledgeable about computers, he will likely be able to work
around any restrictions you place on him. Have you really thought about why
you are imposing these restrictions? What real purpose does it serve?

http://word.mvps.org

"sdhcteacher" wrote in message
news
I am a teacher and am working with a student who is in the autism spectrum.
He is very knowledgeable about computers. One of his writing
accomodations
is to type on the computer but I need to lock all the settings so that he
can
not use spell check or grammar check or change margins etc.