Graham Mayor

Open the document and print it. The labels tool is for creating new label
documents.
However, I think it might be worth re-creating this document if the above
suggestion doesn't work. To this end, see
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm and

john wrote:
On my previous system (Windows 98/WORD 2000) I created a doc that I
can open on my new XP system. I can see the 50+ labels and modify
them. I am not able to get them to print. When I choose to do so
via "Labels" option all I seem to get is one label printed or four
labels (WORD displays labels in groupings of four). I can print an
entire page of one address but am not able to print all 50+ different
ones . Never seem to be able to get to point where labels appear as
they should print.

I am doing all this via WORD. I am not desiring to "Merge" anything
from Outlook or a database. Just want to print this WORD file in
5160 label format.

Any suggestions?