Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jethro Pull Jethro Pull is offline

Default How to move a caption along with its figure?

I think I am missing something, all due respect to Suzanne (my daughter's
name).

I just move the figure, delete the caption and reenter the caption in the
new location. I am pretty clueless about this frame/textbox routine probably
because I'm too chicken to try something new. These out-of-control figures
and their mindless captions are the bane of my existence.

"swevrywhere" wrote in message
Great, thank you everyone! Suzanne, your tips worked great. Microsoft
should definitely make this functionality more intuitive, but at least
it's possible.