Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gil gil is offline

Default dictionary button grayed out

Ahhh . it looks like the dictionary has to be kept in its standard folder to avoid being grayed out. . the c:/documents and
settings/ Application Data/ Microsoft/ Uproof folder

Hmmm I'll check it out further

Gil

"grammatim" wrote in message ...
Does the Set Language (on the Review tab, near the right) of the
document agree with the language of the dictionary?

On Jun 17, 11:19 pm, franche
wrote:
"JWA" wrote:
I've recently installed Word 2007 and among other buttons, placed the
dictionary button on the taskbar; however, it's grayed out. I use the
dictionary frequently. How can I get it to work?-