Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John... Visio MVP John... Visio MVP is offline

Default Newbie macro help please

"Barnet" wrote in message
news
Are they people I can get in touch within some way? Or might they read
this
here in the forum? Or can you ask them about this?

Barnet

"John... Visio MVP" wrote:

It is possible, but I think someone like Graham Mayor or Greg Maxek know
the
workaround.

John..

They usually read the newsgroup, so I was hoping one of them (or any of the
other experts here) would see the bat signal and reply.
It seems Doug has risen to the challenge with an answer.

And before I get in trouble, it is Greg Maxey not Greg Maxek. Sorry about
that Greg.

John.. Visio MVP