JamieW JamieW is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Word 2003 Form Fill vs Read Only

I have created a document in Word 2003 which I need users to only fill in the form which also includes drop down boxes. I have protected the form using the Form Fill option.
How can I prevent users from being able to insert paragraphs in the form? If they hit "Enter" rather than "Tab" after entering info, it inserts a new paragraph right in the middle of the form field. If I select read only as the protection, the drop down boxes are not available for use & then tab does not move the user from field to field