Jean-Guy Marcil

Bob was telling us:
Bob nous racontait que :

Okay - Paste Special, using picture format = That works, but very
small type, and header is lost. Paste places whole spreadsheet,

I do not think you can copy/paste a spreadsheet AND include the Excel header
at the same time.
I have never seen it done. You should probably ask in an Excel group (unless
someone here knows how to do this) about this (and, if they tell you it is
possible, please, report back here!)

which is really 3 pages long onto one page, very small type (maybe

How can you put a spreadsheet worth 3 pages on a 9x6 page?
If it is too big, all you can do is reduce the pasted object so that it
fits. A pasted object cannot overflow on to another page. If you must do
that, divide your spreadsheet in three areas, and do 3 paste actions.

4). Rotating works, but font size does not change, and last 2 pages
off page.

Please, it would help if you wrote complete sentences...
Sometimes, if we guess the missing words, we can get it wrong., and
consequently give inappropriate advice, thereby wasting everybody's time. Do
not forget that everybody involved here is a volunteer...

--
Salut!