Jay Freedman

On 26 Aug 2005 22:52:00 -0700, "TechWriter"
wrote:

Thanks for the code. But I still think the problem is not solved fully.
I tried to run the macro. It did run once and I got the result. Now it
just gives me an error which says: Run-time error 5852: Requested
object not available. The point to be noted is that even the time when
I got the change details in a new doc, I came across the same error.

Because I didnot actually know how to create a macro, a developer in my
team helped me do it. Now I'm running it from the ToolMacrosRun
route, and that's when I get this error. Any suggestions?

I don't see anything obvious in the code that could cause that error,
but that's not unusual. :-)

Could you send me a copy of the document that you're running the macro
on? I'd like to see what data the macro thinks it's working with.
Also, do you have Track Changes turned on or off at the time you run
the macro?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman