Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default document shrinks when printing

Make sure that you haven't got Track Changes enabled.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com"
wrote in message ...
Check the settings in the Zoom section of the FilePrint dialog

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"missc" wrote in message
I've typed and formatted my word document and everything looks fine, then
when I go to print it shrinks it to 3/4's the size and to the left of the
page. I double checked my page set up and it is set up as A4 so am not
sure
what the heck is going on. Can anyone help???