Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I show the margin lines on my labels?

Well, of course the problem is that you can't find the table gridlines
without having a table in the document first (Word was not set up for user
support!).

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Thank you for giving the correct answer.

Obviously I would have noticed my error if I had bothered to test the
option first... :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Correction: View | Gridlines in Word 2007 displays the drawing grid on
the
screen. For table gridlines, use Table Tools | Layout | Table | View
Gridlines.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
View tab | Gridlines (Word 2007) or Table | Show Gridlines (Word
97-2003).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bboss102" wrote in message
I recently opened a saved file which is a page of labels and I can't see
where one label ends and one begins. Not sure how it happened, does
anyone
have a way to correct it?