inadmissible3

The script language from a document assembly program is like a form field
that contains case name, number, etc. so when I want to generate a document
to a particular client, and the document is more than one page in length,
this information is in the header/footer.

I have also posted the original question on the programming group as well,
but if you have any suggestions, I will listen.

Thank you.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Mon, 2 May 2005 17:53:01 -0700, "inadmissible3"
wrote:

I have inserted some script language from another software program (Amicus
Assembly) into and as a second (and subsequent) page header, but it doesn't
work...

Thank you for your patience.......

inadmissible3

There's no reason to believe that script language from any other
program will work in Word. A Word document's header is nothing at all
like an HTML header except for the name.

You may need to reprogram the script as a VBA macro. What is it
supposed to do? In any case, it would be best to move the discussion
to the programming newsgroup,
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... lang=en&cr=US.

--
Regards,