Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

Unprotect the document. In Word 2003, click Tools | Unprotect Document. In
Word 2007, click Stop Protection in the Restrict Formatting and Editing pane
(which you can display by clicking Developer tab | Protect Document).

On the other hand, if all documents are locked in Word, you most likely need
to activate Word or, if you are using an expired trial version, buy a full
version of Word/Office.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"janeifers" wrote in message
I have also created a document and it has locked, how do I unlock this
document?
--
janeifers

"Steph" wrote:

I have created a document & locked it as it is to be filled in by a
number of
other people. Only problem is I cannot get in to change it??