Dmitry Kopnichev

Hi Robert
Thanks for your reply.
I'm not dealing with text files. The screenshot is a scanned part of a paper
document.
Why is "PDF editor" ugly to replace text?
The scanned part of the paper document is http://kopn.narod.ru/o.gif
"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Hi Dimitry

Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
What program to use to change some symbols in a paper document and
preserve its exact look after printing?

Since you are dealing with text files (that's what your screenshot
indicates, which you posted into these supposedly text-only newsgroups,
btw :-)), why not use a decent text editor?

In any case, if that's really textfiles we're dealing with: A text-file
doesn't really have a predetermined format IMHO (there's always paper
size, font and -size, margins etc.).

If you create these files from a scanner, there's probably no good way:
PDF and a "PDF editor" might preser the look best (if you have the
original font ...), but is probably ugly to replace text. If you use Word
or a text editor, you will have to deal with the above mentioned problems

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS