Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Unrequested text wrapping in Word 2003

Perhaps it's anchored to the header?

"Irish Cruiser" wrote in message
Thanks Jay - this does help. I can see the frame and sure enough, it is
indented, but I cant seem to click on it in the footer to delete it, any
tips?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

This might explain the problem:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...lyIndented.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Irish Cruiser wrote:
I am working on a large-ish doc (1.4MB) with many styles used.

At the top of each new page, the text is wrapping to the next line
too soon - about half-way over the page. Only happens on first line
of text, happens whether or not a forced page break used beforehand.

Very frustrating! Any suggestions?