Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do I get page breaks to show in draft view?

In draft view, page breaks are controlled by the display of Spaces (between
words) [Office - Word Options - Display - Spaces]. So, the minimum display
you can have and still display page breaks is only spaces checked. That's
less cluttered than everything, but might be more than you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"Disselhorst" wrote in message
I can't get page breaks to show up in draft view in Word 2007. Section
breaks show, but not hard or soft page breaks. This is a major
inconvienience, as draft view gives me a larger view of my document. I
can
get them to show if you allow all formatting marks to be viewed, but that
clutters up the document too much.

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated

Disselhorst