Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do I get page breaks to show in draft view?

I've found I really like Print Layout with white space hidden as well. The
only time it's a little disconcerting is when I'm using Mirror Margins and
they're uneven.

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
They will display if you turn on your Formatting Marks (nonprinting
characters). On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click ¶ to turn them
on/off.

Also, I'm not sure if you ever tried suppressing the white space in Print
Layout view but ever since this feature was introduced I no longer use
Draft View regularly. For this, place your mouse point between two pages,
or at the top of first page, and when the mouse pointer changes,
double-click to suppress the white space. Reverse the process to redisplay
it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Disselhorst" wrote in message
I can't get page breaks to show up in draft view in Word 2007. Section
breaks show, but not hard or soft page breaks. This is a major
inconvienience, as draft view gives me a larger view of my document. I
can
get them to show if you allow all formatting marks to be viewed, but that
clutters up the document too much.

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated

Disselhorst