WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Link to Figure?

Hi Brian,

Yes, you can definitely create hyperlinks to your figures in Word. Here's how:
  1. First, make sure that each of your figures has a caption applied to it. You can do this by right-clicking on the image, selecting "Insert Caption," and then typing in the caption text.
  2. Next, place your cursor where you want to insert the hyperlink in your document.
  3. Go to the "Insert" tab in the ribbon and click on "Hyperlink."
  4. In the "Insert Hyperlink" dialog box, select "Place in This Document" on the left-hand side.
  5. In the "Select a place in this document" section on the right-hand side, you should see a list of all the headings and captions in your document. Find the caption for the figure you want to link to and select it.
  6. Click "OK" to insert the hyperlink.

Now, when you click on the hyperlink, it will take you directly to the figure in your document.