Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Make the table gridlines invisible for printing

You are confusing gridlines (only a visual guide, NEVER printable) with
BORDERS (printable). Your table must have borders, so select the table,
right-click and choose Borders and Shading and in the dialog select NONE.

Note that when you insert a table, you can remove the formatting immediately
by executing TableUpdateAutoFormat (Ctrl+Alt+UP) with the cursor anywhere in
the new table.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"dodger" wrote in message
How in the world do I make the table gridlines invisible for printing and
while viewing the data in the tables before printing?? Word 2007has me all
mixed up. Give me back 2003 PLEASE!!