WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I can't find the c/o symbol

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the "in care of" symbol in Word. Let me help you with that.

Here's how you can insert the "in care of" symbol in Word:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Symbol" button in the "Symbols" group.
  4. Select "More Symbols" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Symbol" dialog box, select "Arial" or "Times New Roman" as the font.
  6. Scroll down the list of symbols until you find the "in care of" symbol. It should look like a lowercase "c" with a slash through it and a lowercase "o" underneath.
  7. Click on the symbol to select it, and then click on the "Insert" button to insert it into your document.

If you can't find the "in care of" symbol in the list of symbols, you can try searching for it by typing "in care of" in the "Character code" box at the bottom of the "Symbol" dialog box. The code for the "in care of" symbol is 2105.

I hope this helps you find the symbol you're looking for.