Graham Mayor

Enter the field and copy it to the clipboard then use replace to replace
your reference with the clipboard content (^c)

lynchjl7748 wrote:
I am trying to use excel to merge into a word document in sveral
places and I was wondering if there was a quick way to set the merge
fields. Currenlty I am going through and replaceing the words one by
one. I want to be able to insert my merge field like the following

Every time the the document says "LTMAX" replace with excel Field
LTMAX1... LTMAX would be in mulitple spots on the letter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff