Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Vertical margins disappeared - Word 2007

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

SammyH wrote:
Dear Experts

My vertical margins seem to have disappeared. When I start a new
document the text begins right at the top of the page. I cannot set
in a margin for first or subsequent pages.

My paper is correctly set as A4
My Margins are correctly set as Tob Bottom 2.54/2.54 cm
The header/footer is set.
The vertical ruler is displayed.
I have tried clicking on the vertical ruler to set the margin but
with no result.
I have tried adding in custom margins but with no effect
I am viewing my document in print layout.

I have restarted my system but no result.

Thanks
Sam