Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 - Style changes reverting back in a template

Since it works in Safe mode, the problem is with the registry, an add-in, or
code added to the Normal template. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"mariel9898" wrote in message
I started Word in safe mode and it seems to work fine. Another thing I
noticed is that in safe mode when I click Office Button, New it goes to a
different interface than before. I was getting the same interface as the
previous Word versions - a box with tabs which represented the folders
under
the Templates folder.

What do you think the problem is?