kgreen20 kgreen20 is offline
Junior Member

I'm a brand-new member of this forum, and this is my first post. I'm having the same issue, as well as another one. In fact, in my Microsoft Word 2010, I accidentally created the first issue in my attempts to resolve the other. Last night, I accidentally switched off the Autoformat for ellipses. This morning, in my efforts to restore that function, I set it up so that a dot appears in every space, instead.

So now, I've got to solve both issues, and I don't know how to. Could you please give me instructions for both? Thank you.

Kathy G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Mayor View Post
These are just formatting characters that are normally hidden
Uncheck all the items in tools options view formatting marks and you
can then toggle the dsiplay of formatting marks as required by clicking the
¶ button (or CTRL+*)

bonnie wrote:
when i am typing on word there is a dot between every word. for
example.... today.i.am.going.into.town
does anybody know how to change that?? thanks

Last edited by kgreen20 : January 11th 14 at 03:41 PM