Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default how do I keep customized toolbar after restart of word???

From the FAQ:

28. I can't save my customizations - AutoText, menus, etc.
Can't save normal.dot...
If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
Otherwise, hold down the Shift key when selecting the File
menu and select Save All.
See also http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331259.html.

For another method, see http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for
step-by-step instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up
customizations including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments,
toolbars, macros, etc. The idea here is to save these customizations to a
separate template.

Hope this helps,
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jackie" wrote in message
Every time I restart word, all of my customized toolbars and keyboard
shortcuts are reset and my toolbars return to the same way. How come my
word
is not saving the toolbar changes?