Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default self binding paper

I routinely send folded mailings (Rotary bulletins) with no seal at all.
They're double-parallel fold, not tri-fold, but I've done the latter, too.
Provided the stock is heavy enough, the seals are not needed to keep the
mailer from tearing up. And they are required by the USPS only if you're
bulk mailing, I think; if you're paying full First Class postage, they're
not required.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
I purchased some once. It is stock for making tri-fold brochures with a
peel-n-stick edge. I used them to make invitations to one of our guild
Holiday parties. It was quite nice and I didn't have to fuss with

envelopes
and the such.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Hmm. Never heard of this, either, but it sounds interesting.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I thought maybe the OP meant the self-sealing brochure paper like Avery
sells.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed

rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message