Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MS Word document keeps switching to "Final" rather than "Final: Show Markup"

Most likely, a poorly designed add-in of some sort is causing this problem.
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541/en-us (How to troubleshoot
problems that occur when you start or use Word), in particular the sections
that refer to COM and Startup add-ins.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
On Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:28:47 AM UTC-10, wrote:
Please help! I'm trying to edit a rather large document and it keeps
hiding the tracked changes and comments on me, practically every 1-2
minutes! I've seen posts about people having the opposite problem
(jumping to showing the markup when they don't want to see it). But I
NEED to see the markup. It's making editing my document take twice as
long as it should because every time it switches to "final" it changes
the page length too and takes me to a completely different spot in the
document! Please, please help!