Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Smart Tag has spelling error in my name. How do I correct?

To add an AutoCorrect entry, enter "howeey" in the "Replace" box and
"Howeey" in the "with" box and click on "Add".

Alternatively, if you use "Automatically accept spelling suggestions" you
might get it to change by adding "Howeey" to your custom dictionary but the
rules are rather complicated and I wouldn't rely on it if I were you.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Howeey" wrote in message
news
The first initial of my first name is not capitolized. How to I change it.

have been to the TOOLS-AUTOCORRECTOPTIONS-etc, but can not find anything
about changes
thank you in advance for your help
--
Howeey