Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howeey Howeey is offline

Default Smart Tag has spelling error in my name. How do I correct?

--
Howeey

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, that is an AutoComplete tip, which indicates that the name is saved as
an AutoText entry. The entries on the User Information tab of Tools |
Options are automatically treated as AutoText entries. Check the spelling of
your name in the Options.

"Howeey" wrote in message
First of all thank you for your input.
I have gone the route you suggested, and it has "kindof" helped, however,
what is still appearing is ----when I type howard,-- during the middle of

the
name, ---a goldernrod color tag will appear that says 'howard, (Press

ENTER
to Insert).
I believe that is called a "Smart Tag" by MS. Is that not so/
thanks

--
Howeey

"Howeey" wrote:

The first initial of my first name is not capitolized. How to I change

it. I
have been to the TOOLS-AUTOCORRECTOPTIONS-etc, but can not find anything
about changes
thank you in advance for your help
--
Howeey