Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
zoolaw444 zoolaw444 is offline

Default Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters

I copied the code and created Graham Mayor's macro to merge a form letter
merge document directly to individual Word documents and it worked. The only
problem is that the new individual Word documents did not retain the
formatting from the form letter merge. Can anyone help me fix this? If not,
this defeats the whole purpose of using the mail merge because it would take
me less time to type in the names and addresses of all the people I want to
send the letter to than it would to go through each individual document and
reformat it (i.e., paragraph alignment, spacing, etc.)

Cortney