Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
zoolaw444 zoolaw444 is offline

Default Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters

Hmm... let's attack this from a different angle.

I'm printing this letter (which is two pages) on company letterhead.
Normally, the letter template we use had a header on the first page only of
about 3.25" to accommodate the company logo at the top. The second page also
has a header, but much smaller because it only contains the following left
alligned text:

"Page #
& the date here"

There's a page break separating the first and second page. I'm not sure what
you mean by paragraph styles. Does that help give you an idea of what I need?