Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters

Something that you should check - with your mail merge main document open,
if you go into File|Page Setup, is the document set up for double-sided
paper, mirror margins, or anything else "unusual" ? In particular is
Pages|Multiple pages on the "Margins" tab set to anything other than
"Normal" ?

Peter Jamieson
"zoolaw444" wrote in message
Yes, I corrected your typing errors. When I run the macro with the
additional
code, there's no change.

It looks like what it's doing is creating a new document for each
individual
letter that contains the section breaks and page breaks for two complete
letters within each individual document. When I open each document,
there's
the letter itself with the large header on the first page to accommodate
our
letterhead logo and a smaller header on the second page, then a section
break. In the new section after the section break, it repeats itself -
again
the large header on the first page, then a page break, and a second page
with
the smaller header only both these extra pages ges are blank.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I assume that you corrected the spelling mistakes in the command that I
suggested.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"zoolaw444" wrote in message
Doug's suggestion didn't work. Any ideas?