Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters

For others following, this issue was resolved by having the user use the
following code. I have not analysed where it differs from what she was
using from Graham's website

' splitter Macro
' Macro created by Doug Robbins to save each letter created by a mailmerge
' as a separate file, retaining the header and footer information.
Dim i As Long, Source As Document, Target As Document, Letter As Range
Set Source = ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To Source.Sections.Count
Set Letter = Source.Sections(i).Range
Set Target = Documents.Add
Target.Range.FormattedText = Letter.FormattedText
Target.Sections(Target.Sections.Count).PageSetup.S ectionStart =
wdSectionContinuous
Target.SaveAs FileName:="Letter" & i
Target.Close
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"zoolaw444" wrote in message
I'm certain I did, but I resent it just in case.