Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pat Pat is offline

Default How do I change the font size in the letter wizard?

I am using Office 2003 with all of the latest updates and service packs.

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?UGF0?=,

Umm... Which version of Word is this?

Why does the letter wizard not remember the settings used from the previous
time? Things such as date, complimentary close, etc. Is there a way to make
this happen?

After having used a letter template in the letter wizard, it:
1. Changes the font size from 12pt to 10 pt
2. Starts the letter with margins not set with letter template (1❠instead
of 2â)

I have constructed letterhead to be used with the letter wizard. I put the
information in the header and footer and saved it as nameltr.dot. I set the
margin at 2❠from the top.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org