Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Charles Kenyon

Default Problems with Styleref

I suspect you are using manual page breaks, too.

Try instead using paragraph formatting of "page break before" on the
paragraph you want to start your new page. I suspect this will help. Manual
page breaks in Word are very strange things. Word thinks that the page break
is inside the paragraph that starts the next page; they are not a substitute
for a page break. So a StyleRef field can get confused.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"homeologica" wrote in message
Thank you Suzanne:

I'm creating a style to put it in my headings. This is a dictionary. When
put [StyleRef MyStyle] and [StyleRef MyStyle \l]
sometimes this Style don't appear in the heading.

In other times both appear but the second one is showed a row lower, with
paragraph mark between them that I can't delete.

Alejandro Fernandez