Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Where are Word macros stored--need to backup!

Typically your macros are stored within the Normal.dot template which is
located in a hidden folder.

Here is a very good page which should help you locate your macros and help
you to get them backed up.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"nskoggie" wrote in message
We need to backup our MSWord macros but can't find where they are located.
Can anyone help? We are using version 2003 SP2.

Thanks.