Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane Carpenter Shane Carpenter is offline

Default Can you add/multiply using Word?

You can do this by doing it two ways depending if this is a one time deal or
you want to edit it in the future.

One Time: just type =9*9 and push enter and it will put 81 in the box.

Edit in Futu Name a excel box price and another quantity. Then in the
third you type =price*quantity. It will then change the total every time you
modify.

"tjsmags" wrote:

I want to create a Hot Lunch form for our school. Students will order x
amount of hot dogs multiplied by $x.xx (price) equalling the total amount due
($x.xx). Is this possible? Do I create this in table format, or does it
matter?
--
Thank you.