Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Does MS Word support for multiple languages for individuals w/ Wi.

English versions of Word 2000, 2002, and 2003 come with proofing tools for
English, Spanish, and French. Beyond that, you have to buy the Proofing
Tools package:

Office XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...prooftools.asp
Office 2003:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

"Vig" wrote in message
Does MS Word in Office support multiple languages for individuals on

Windows
XP? I need Portuguese and Spanish spelling and grammer checks. Word

Perfect
(that came w/ my new Dell) has multiple spell checks. Does MS Word?

Thanks,
Vig