Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default insert checkbox on if condition in mailmerge

Thanks Doug for the reply. I have tried using the "if..then" and inserting
the wingdings symbols but what I keep getting is the text inserted for the
wingding symbol rather than the symbol. Can you tell me what I am doing
wrong? Thanks
Wayne

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See response to later post

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"wqyne elliott" wqyne wrote in message
Is it possible to insert a checked checkbox when I mailmerge a document
when
an if condition is true. I have a number of fields that will either have
a Y
or N and would like to insert a checked checkbox when the condition is Y?
Any ideas.